Sometimes you have an expense you want to record, but no invoice to upload. In those cases, you can create an invoice on the fly right in Plate IQ.
In this article
- Go to the Invoices tab.
- Click the Create Invoice button:
- Enter the requested information and click Create:
- After you enter the vendor and location. A pop up will allow you to enter the GL Account.
- Click Create and Close or click the dropdown to jump to the invoice.
- The new invoice will appear in the Pending Approval or Approved tab, depending on your user permissions.
- To add an image to the invoice, click the expand icon at the bottom left OR the create and close on the bottom right:
- Drag and drop the image or browse your computer to choose the file:
- Click Save.
- Your image will be added to the invoice.